Heard about this? 09/19/2016 - 09/23/2016.
After the kick ass brainstorming session you undoubtedly had after totally reading your blogs and before you go hunting down some fake ass Marketing Guru, it’s time to find out what’s going on in the world wide web. Here’s what you’ve missed:
- Listen up, Harry Potter geeks (Pot heads?). You can now figure out your own Patronus. After a series of questions, they’ll show you your patronus. Spoiler alert: We did it and got a Demogorgon
- Do you want to attract and retain more women in your tech business? Mashable has got some tips for you.
- Joss Whedon (Of Buffy fame… and the Avengers I guess) has decided to get a bunch of famous people together and offer up Mark Ruffalo’s dick in exchange for your vote.
- Are you looking for a new job? There’s a little something you should do before even updating your resumé and cover letter. Check this story from Forbes.
- Do you have trouble accepting success? Imposter syndrome are two words you should be checking out. Bruce Eckfeldt, founder of Eckfeldt & Associates has some pretty neat ideas as to how to overcome it.
- Have you been watching Jessica Jones? (Hint: You should) Have you notice the awesome female friendship and its core that people keep wanting to transform into male gaze materia? Mary Sue has a great think piece as to what might be better.
- Get ready for Halloween, Reddit’s No Sleep always has some creepy AF stories to make you sleep with your lights on.
- Neil Patel wants you to have awesome content, go learn how to make it happen.
- Scream Queens is back, and a documentary on Barb from Stranger Things might be 10 times more interesting than this first episode.
Don't lose the chance to optimize the content marketing strategy of your website