Heard about this? News roundups 09/05/2016 - 09/09/2016
Welcome to our news round up. Been busy with work? Here’s all those little weird news you didn’t have time to checkout earlier this week. We went ahead and put them on a nice list for you (Aren’t we sweet?).
- Take a second out of mourning the headphone jack and checkout some other cool features you missed from the Iphone launch.
- But also, what’s with all the headphone jack shaming going on at Apple’s? Are douche looking bluetooth sets signs of a very wireless future?
- Don’t dismiss the placebo effect just yet! Scientist are working hard to understand it completely as we speak.
- So, even though it’s 2016 someone thought it would be fun to make an old people vs. young people joke. Something to think about next time you try inbound marketing on Twitter.
- In memory of your middle school english teacher: “Adjectives absolutely have to be in this order: opinion-size-age-shape-colour-origin-material-purpose Noun. So you can have a lovely little old rectangular green French silver whittling knife. But if you mess with that order in the slightest you’ll sound like a maniac.”
- Instagram decided to address your creepy stalker needs, now you can use zoom in the pictures.
- Did you know holding your phone in your right hand automatically improves the quality of your call? To bad the same doesn't work for creating valuable content.
- Remember when police found crystal meth on Chum Lee’s house? Of course you don’t, the world decided to collectively ignore him and these 15 others crimes.
Got any tips or news you think we'd like? Let us know!